Friday, June 20, 2014

Annual Photo-video Night: July 8th, 2014

This year's Photo/Video night will be held on Tuesday July 8th at 6:00 PM here on the SDSM&T campus in Mineral Industries room 222.  We'll plan on having some pizza, snacks and drinks on hand as as we enjoy a nice evening of weather pictures and videos.  Also, we'll be holding elections for next year's officers, so be thinking of nominations for president, vice president, treasurer, and secretary.
As has been the case in the past the rules for the contest are as follows:

-You may submit up to 10 photos and/or (approximately) 1 minute of video.
-Submissions should be made via email to blackhillsams@gmail.com. I'll send you a response once I receive your pictures or video.
-The deadline for submissions is going to be 7/7 at 5 PM, so I have time to organize all the submissions.
-You must be a Black Hills AMS member to enter the contest.

First, second, and third place winners in each category (photo and video) will receive certificates and the first place winners will also win an additional prize!

Please contact me if you have any questions, and start submitting your entries!

-Adam

1 comment:

  1. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete